- Отзывы (2)
Blue tea is one of the visiting cards of Thailand, that got its name for its featuring blue color. Thai blue tea Anchan is the dried flowers of a plant called the Clitoria triadis, the legume family, a variety of sweet peas, hence the name Butterfly Pea Tea (moth peas). In fact, this is not even tea. Relatively large flowers with delicate blue petals do not grow on a tea bush. “Thai Orchid” or “nam dok anchan” - looks like a small liana. It is more closely related to peas and beans, which are so common for any kitchen, than tea or orchids. there are pinnate On the grassy stem, which is typical for all bean leaves. The bean nature of the plant is also given out by “moth” flowers. Large petal - “sail” usually has a deep blue or blue-violet color.
The technology of producing flower tea Flowers are picked early in the morning before the buds have time for opening. After they are dried so that a little moisture remains. The leaves are exposed to a special oxidation procedure, after which they are again dried and folded into long curls. This processing method allows to save all the useful properties. Important! The slightly folded flowers - the dry brew must be intact. High-quality Anchan almost does not contain petals crumbled into dust. Even after brewing, the flowers of a truly good blue tea loose blue color but remain intact.
The taste of blue tea is not pronounced and at first, is a bit unusual, but it is an incredibly healthy drink. This tea is a true natural antioxidant. According to the Thai tradition of Sukhaphap, which states that everything should be beneficial, Anchan blue tea is primarily considered a medicine, and then just a tea drink
Composition and useful properties:
Anthocyanins, catechins are the components that produce a rich taste of the drink. These substances have antioxidant, anti-aging effects. Anchan is a real storehouse of vitamins that make up group B. They support the health of a nervous system, eyes, and intestines. The drink has a lot of ascorbic acids, vitamins D and K, which are responsible for the strength of bones, the beauty of teeth, help in the work of a heart, lungs, kidneys, regulate blood coagulation. A beautiful infusion contains the necessary macro- and microelements, such as phosphorus, which improves acumen, improves the functioning of the nervous system. It has the elements necessary for blood formation - manganese and iron. Caffeine and tianin contained in blue tea help to cope with apathy, cheer up, and tannins help digestion.
Indications for use.
- It helps to relieve eye fatigue, cleanses the vessels of the eyes, and improves vision. It is recommended to drink for those who are busy working for a long time at the computer. It is used as a supportive, accompanying treatment of eye diseases.
- For weight loss. Often used as a component of weight loss systems. Regular use of anchan improves metabolism, prevents fats formation, removes toxins, and normalizes stool.
- Lowers sugar range.
- Improves overall well-being, mood, acumen, and performance by accelerating blood circulation.
- Blue infusion helps to cope with stressful or depressive states, normalizes sleep.
- Strengthens the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Cleanses and strengthens blood vessels, normalizes blood pressure.
- It also helps fight chronic fatigue, improves cerebral circulation.
It is not recommended for those who show signs of intolerance to the infusion of this plant. take a notion that blue tea is a powerful sedative, relaxing, calming agent, therefore, to avoid trouble, it is dangerous to consume it before driving. Avoid brewing too strong tea because an overdose can provoke sleepy state, being really heavy and passive.
- Rinse the kettle.
- Use 3-5 flowers per 250 ml of water for one one-time brewing. When making tea via the process of rinsing (pouring water through the leaves), then a portion should be 8-15 flowers per 100 ml of water.
- To preserve all the nutrients, Thai tea must be brewed not in boiling water, but the water should be about 90 degrees in Celsius
- Hold the infusion not longer than one minute and then drain the blue water. This is the way to get rid of all undesirable dust and subtle splinters in it.
- Now it is time to fill the prepared, washed flowers with water. Keep it for 4 - 15 minutes. The shade of the prepared drink depends on the time of infusion. The longer the Anchan holds as a tincture, the bluer it becomes. The leaves can be infused several times until the flowers lose the color. The thicker is the color of the infusion, the greater the healing power it possesses.
- Tea goes well with mint, lemon, and honey. By the way, lemon makes blue tea purple, and its taste becomes more piquant.
Recommendations for use:
To lose weight: drink for a month no more than 3 cups of the drink per day. After this, you should take a break for three weeks, then repeat the course. For a general empowering effect: use for a month and have a break. Therapeutic infusion is prepared as a tincture of several flowers. As soon as the water is colored in blue the tincture is prepared. It usually takes for a half of hour. The best dosage of a healing drink is one glass. It is recommended to drink before bedtime to get rid of anxiety and insomnia. Experts advise using it in cycles of 1-3 weeks, taking breaks for a week or two.
For prophylaxis it is recommended to use this product 3-4 times a week, for treatment 3 times a day, taking a break for 7 days every week. In cooking: The natural dye of Anchan helps much in decorating desserts. In the homeland of this tea, they even dyeing rice. Thanks to blue tea, you can make not only an unusual, beautiful-looking treat, but also add a lot of useful properties to it.
Blue Tea Jelly Recipe
To prepare this dessert you will need 1 cup of tea, 15 g. sugar, 3 gr. gelatin, 150 ml of water, optionally lemon juice (then the jelly will be purple). Add some sugar to the water.
Pre-strained strong tea is added to the water at the boiling stage. Then add pre-soaked gelatin and mix until it dissolves. Sieve the jelly, pour into a mold, and cool. If you want to make a dull jelly, add coconut milk. For beauty: The use of blue tea as a cosmetic product gives a truly miraculous result. This is especially true for hair care. To rinse your hair you have to take 10 flowers and pour them with 200 ml of hot water, then wait for 15-20 minutes. Secondly, mix the infusion with one liter of tap water and then rinse your hair with the mixture.
6 нояб. 20 г., 19:13My mother is an alcoholic. Now I started to eat kratom and do not drink vodka. Yes, and I feel better after a spoonful of kratom in the morning.
10 апр. 20 г., 15:30Nice shop) Always fast and quality service. Goods are excellent, and the choice is good.
- 10 g
- 20 g